i think heat has to be near the top of the list
i think heat has to be near the top of the list
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buckeye_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest. </div></div>
im talking in the names that were part of the project
i dont see what makes that good from top to bottom
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
a few good men was also solid
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
godfather. end.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">godfather. end. </div></div>
also solid.......but i dont think its the end
apocalypse now was also excellent
casino also would be in my top 10
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buckeye_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest. </div></div>
im talking in the names that were part of the project
i dont see what makes that good from top to bottom</div></div>
14 cast/staff members nominated for Oscars (7 to take one home) and the remainder of the cast acting superbly.
You can't deny OFOtCN.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buckeye_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buckeye_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest. </div></div>
im talking in the names that were part of the project
i dont see what makes that good from top to bottom</div></div>
14 cast/staff members nominated for Oscars (7 to take one home) and the remainder of the cast acting superbly.
You can't deny OFOtCN. </div></div>
but most did nothing after that......and frankly had it not been for a stellar script and great directing......and jack in his prime.....would it have had the same results?
look at the lifetime of work of many of them.......there isnt much there
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
but most did nothing after that......and frankly had it not been for a stellar script and great directing......and jack in his prime.....would it have had the same results?
look at the lifetime of work of many of them.......there isnt much there</div></div>
Well I didn't know we were basing this on the career of everyone involved.
I was looking at it from an individual film standpoint.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Reservoir Dogs...lol
Bookmarks